International SOS is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Years of Experience: Five years’ experience in comparable position & challenging environment
- · Excellent knowledge of logistics in the Nigerian environment
- · Relationship skills, customer and safety focused
- · High level of proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and system applications
- · Demonstrate a flexible and available attitude allowing continuous service delivery
- · Ability to develop and present comprehensive reports
- · Ability to work with minimal supervision
- · Ability to satisfy the clients in providing a good service and in continuously improving
- · Natural leadership and proactive attitude in handling and resolving operation matters
- · Positive influence on other team members and stakeholders
- · Ability to demonstrate independent initiative, make sound decisions using effective problem solving techniques
Required Languages : Fluency in English verbally and in writing
Travel / Working Requirements
- · 40% of the time travelling to On/Offshore MedSites in Nigeria. Short term stay on location of assignment may be required from time to time.
- · Mondays to Fridays. Working hours will be in accordance with the local office operating hours. This is a senior position that will require work to be performed over and above these hours from time to time without additional compensation, in cash or in kind, for any such additional hours worked.
- · Must remain contactable 24 hours a day.
Provide operational management and coordination of support for International SOS medical services activities, consistent with contractual commitments. This will include managing the interface between Human Resources; Logistics, Procurement, Medical, Operations and Alarm Center to support the delivery of site medical services.
Ensure the delivery of competent and professional operational support through the development of a strong Medical Services Operations team throughout Nigeria.
Develop International SOS / Client relationships at Medical Services locations. Work with the client to ensure their needs and perceptions are clearly defined and that International SOS is delivering the expected and agreed level of service.
Ensure that Medical Services are delivered at the optimal quality level.
- Medical and Clinic Services
- Maintain Quality Standards
- Human Resources Management
- Financial Management
- Documentation / Communication
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply