Workforce Management Centre, is currently recruiting on behalf of its clients in various sectors, to fill the following vacant positions:
- Personal Assistant
- Agronomist – Market Intelligence & CRM Officer
- Technical Buyer
- Procurement Manager (Raw Materials, Engineering, Packaging)
Personal Assistant Job Vacancy at Workforce Management Centre
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- To provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational, and logistical service to the MD, helping him to manage and prioritize his time.
- Manage and maintain the MD’s diary and email account.
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Organize inbound emails into the appropriate folders and any relevant information to be copied into the correct file on the hard drive.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers etc. and troubleshooting problems.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings between him and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which he is a member.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangements in place for the MD match his requirements.
- B.Sc/HND in related fields
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one’s feet
- A minimum of 2 years PA/secretarial experience
- Shorthand and excellent typing skills, speed and accuracy essential
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Professional telephone manner
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Bright, presentable and confident personality
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
- Willing to travel
Application Closing Date
8th July, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]