Pan Hughes Oil and Gas is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Biomechanical Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Minimum of OND in related course
Years of Experience: Not Specified
- Science – Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Active Listening – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Mathematics – Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Any relevant professional certificate will be an added advantage.
Job Specification(s): Responsibilities
- Develop and review new biomechanical products and improve current solutions independently.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams and manager to create biomechanical product and test plans.
- Communicate with biomechanical professionals to transition information into product betterment.
- Meet critical deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Utilize moment and force modeling software coordinating with biomechanical team.
- Analyze FEA on computer models to create actual conditions.
- Evaluate performance and perform bench top testing that covers validation, reliability and efficacy by defining procedures.
- Use biomechanical test models to design product prototypes and measure outputs through sensors after creating real world conditions.
- Analyze and interpret data and record test protocols according to FDA regulations.
Apply Before: 30th July, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org