MacTay Group is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Editorial Manager (Quality Assurance)
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: University Degree in English Language preferred.
Years of Experience:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a quality assurance managerial role, preferably from a telecoms VAS company or a Media press/ Publication environment
- 5-7 years’ experience in journalism, communications or a related field
- Ability to read and write French language fluently is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Vast Quality Assurance experience in a digital news environment
- Some experience in a daily news environment, i.e., a daily newspaper
- Responsible for the design and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure that quality standards are met across all products/services.
- Responsible for developing and ensuring all content materials are clear and consistent, complete and credible, and that texts are well written, grammatically correct and accessible.
- Plan, direct and coordinate all the quality assurance activities of the company.
- Manage relationships with all content providers and ensure the timely receipt of content from them.
- Monitor and provide reports on how all mobile services are performing. Ensure the prompt escalation and resolution of any anomaly with any service revenue.
- Co-ordinate and monitor all digital user experience testing activities. Ensure the prompt escalation and resolution of any issues observed.
- Co-ordinate and monitor all customer relations management activities.
- Lead, direct and supervise the work of subordinates.
- Responsible for identifying training needs of subordinates and liaising with the HR Unit to implement agreed training schedules for all staff in the unit. Attend and facilitate training and other employee development programs as may be required from time to time.
- Maintain status update on all content review, submission and development.
- Manage invoicing and payment processes for all content providers.
- Identify, source and engage competent content providers when needed, for all mobile content.
- Work with content providers in developing content syllabus for all mobile content by providing direction on preferred content focus.
- Supervise to ensure the review of all mobile content. All content must be in line with established standards and free of all forms of errors: typos, excess spacing, grammatical, lexical, sexually explicit language and fraud.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply