G4S recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager (Mandarin Speaking)
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Possess a HND/Degree in Management or Business related discipline. Possession of relevant security management or business qualification will be an added advantage.
Years of Experience:
- Have at least 4 years’ experience in security management & operational development within a multinational organization or small-medium enterprises (SMES).
- Have a project management experience within a multinational organization or small-medium enterprises (SMES).
- Be experienced in delivering services in a large and complex Client’s focused organization.
- Be able to communicate effectively (verbally and in written form), build and sustain working relationships.
We offer competitive salary, pension, flexi-time, annual leave entitlement right from start date of employment and the opportunity to play a key role in a multinational organisation in providing world-class services to internal and external customers.
Job Specification(s): The Project Manager will:
- Coordinate the provision of contractual and ad hoc security services to all clients nationwide, in compliance with legislation as well as Company policies and procedures, to ensure the achievement of budgeted financial targets.
- Be responsible for the effective and efficient management of staff (security personnel).
- Be responsible for the general management of operational exigencies in contract/project.
- Specifically be responsible for the effective management of all contracts’ financial performance.
Apply Before: 1st July 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidate should send their updated CV’s and a covering letter (not more than an A4 page) describing your employment experience with proven abilities for the applied position to:
The Human Resources Department,
27 Oba Akinjobi Street,
Send an email to: email@example.com