Nosak Group is recruiting to fill the positions of:
- Procurement Team Lead
- Utilities Engineer/Technician
Procurement Team Lead Job Vacancy at Nosak Group
Job Title: Procurement Team Lead
Job Code: PTL 06-16
- We are a reputable, world class, dynamic, creative and result oriented organization, with group of companies located in the major cities in the country.
- We are looking for an experienced Procurement Team Lead to be responsible for the supply of products and services essential for our company’s operations.
- The candidate will strategize to find the most cost-effective deals and suppliers. .
- Devise and employ fruitful sourcing strategies
- Discover the most profitable suppliers and initiate business partnerships
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure the clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Anticipate unfavourable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management regarding supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure the most advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and re-evaluate existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
Qualification, Skills & Experience
- Relevant university degree/equivalent
- A professional qualification will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar role
- Excellent Communication skills in oral and written
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes/CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job code as the subject of mail
Application Deadline 30th June, 2016.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.