Critical Rescue International (CRI) is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- First Responders
Doctors Job Vacancy at Critical Rescue International (CRI)
Job Title: Doctors
The position will provide advance life support care for patients during a medical disptach, also provide clinical management of acute and chronic primary health care cases in a clinic setting and at patient’s homes.
• Acts as medical team lead providing direct supervision for the unit.
• Ensures vehicle and equipment are ready for use while on shift.
• Acts at all times in the best interests of colleagues and patients and in such a manner to reflect credibly on the professional reputation of the company.
• Carries out tasks with his/her personal safety in mind, as well as the safety of colleagues, the patient, other medical personnel, bystanders. and general public
• Completes all case sheet documentation and record keeping for every assignment.
• Responds to critical and non-critical medical dispatches while maintaining full compliance with Company, local and state guidelines regarding patient care as per the appropriate Protocols
• Contribute to strategic planning and initiatives to advance standards of care & excellence improve patient outcomes and drive continuous improvement.
The position entails medical protocols like the use of:
• Advanced clinical assessment including interpretation of blood tests and x-rays Bedside laboratory diagnosis, interpretation and treatment Use of mechanical ventilators and medication administration devices like Syringe drivers.
• Advanced airway management
• Intra-osseous access
• External cardiac pacing and synchronised cardioversion
• Advanced clinical management of pain, ACS and cardiac dysrthymias including cardiac arrest, trauma and abnormalities of ventilation
• Management of the unconscious patient
• Electrocardiogram (ECG) monitoring and interpretation
• Obstetric emergencies
• Good Clinical skills and broad clinical knowledge.
• Detailed, can communicate with excellent reporting skills
• Effective leadership and good interpersonal skills
• Business oriented
• Disposition to work with policies and desirous of learning.
• Analytical and innovative mind in attaining a high job performance
• Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision, using good medical judgment
• Ability to interact effectively and professionally with colleagues, patients, clients, family . members, bystanders, and the general public
• Should be able to drive and possess current valid National driver’s license.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages.
• Minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience
• Experience in emergency and Primary health care desired
• Bachelor of Medicine (MBBS, MBChB, MBBCh )
• Current practicing license with MDCN
• Certifications in ACLS, AILS, PALS is an added advantage
How to Apply
Note: Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.