WTS Energy is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Plant/Operations Superintendent
- Operations Support Technician
- I&E and Controls Technician
- Mechanical Technician
- Chief Engineer
Plant/Operations Superintendent Job Vacancy at WTS Energy
Job Title: Operations Support Technician
Job number: WTSHO10902
Type of Employment: Permanent
About the Job
- The Operations Support Technician is to support the daily operation of the assigned units;
- Support project and contractor’s works on board the offshore units;
- Maintain relevant technical files in the office;
- Comply with Company HSEQ System in his duties.
- Keeping office files for technical reporting updated and in good order;
- Keeping office files for certificates and Class matters updated and in good order;
- Keeping office files for various project works updated and in good order;
- Maintain office files for Instruction books and Drawings;
- Conduct routine offshore trips to the units;
- Support the onboard Planned Maintenance;
- Support and assist with the execution of unscheduled/urgent repairs;
- Support with technical evaluation of local Purchasing/Services;
- Support with the coordination of offshore supplies logistics;
- Support MD in following up compliance with Nigerian Authorities and regulatory bodies in the Offshore/Maritime sector.
- Support the offshore crew in their efforts to monitor export loading system including export risers, PLEMs, subsea pipes, CALM buoy and floating export hose string including maintenance and tests of same;
- Monitor unit’s statutory and class certificates
- Graduates with a vocational, Bachelor or Master’s degree in any one of the following courses:
- Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering / Instrument and control,Chemical Engineering.
- The candidates must have a maximum of 3 years relevant working experience after graduation. Membership of the Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) or the Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN) is beneficial.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.