A company specialized in Ankara fabric marketing requires the service of a qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Job Location: Abuja
Educational Qualification: NCE/OND/HND/B.Sc in Marketing, Business management or a related field of study;
Years of Experience: 2-3 years’ Experience in marketing of fabrics and clothes
- Not more than 28 years old
- Experience with the use of a variety of computer applications including Excel and Word
Salary is based on an established, posted pay scale. The position is classified as an Administrative Services Level 5.
- This is a mid-level administrative position which provides marketing and business management functions by performing a number of managerial tasks.
- Based in Abuja, this position works with the managing director of a mid-sized Clothing outfit company.
- Reporting to the Managing Director, the Operations Manager will co-ordinate and implement marketing strategies that successfully delivers strategic objectives of the company and realize all stakeholder ambitions.
- Ensure achievement of long term sales volume and profit objectives of all product groups with a view to becoming No. 1 in their respective categories.
- Assist the company with Marketing, Branding, Planning and Development.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.
- Regular meetings with Managing Director around fiscal planning.
- Supervise and coach sales representatives on a weekly basis.
- Develop and Implement marketing and sales plan.
- Maintain and service both the existing and the new clients satisfactorily.
- Must be customer responsive and creative.
- Prepare a variety of sales status reports that include activity, follow-up, and closings.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships.
- Follow up on product delivery to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ability to perform advanced marketing functions;
- Knowledge of fashion trend
- Ability to use a personal computer
- Ability to communicate effectively in Hausa and English
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks; and
- Knowledge of basic financial management, Information Technology and Human Resources.
Apply Before: 30th June, 2016 at 1600hrs (WAT)
How to Apply: Interested and qualified application package should include:
- A cover letter detailing how you meet the requirements; and
- Your CV
Email your application to: email@example.com “Operations Manager” in the email subject line