OgaVenue is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: A BSC degree or its equivalent
Years of Experience: Not Specified
- Organized, vibrant, energetic and able to meet goals
- Must possess good customer relationship skills.
- Must be a computer literate (proficient in the use of Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Must be committed to all task assigned
- Perfect communication skills with ability to multitask
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision.
- On a daily basis, you will send emails, receive and make phone calls.
- Other assigned tasks
About this Role
- Our customer service team goes above and beyond to make our customer’s experience delightful.
- If you are smart and have a passion for friendly service, come join us in providing the best in class service to every customer and Event Centre/hall involved in the ogaVenue experience.
Apply Before: 30th June, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should state their Skills as related to the job title in not more than 10 words and send an application letter with CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org