Teclab is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Teclab Management Services Limited, is recruiting on behalf of its client, a leader in the Entertainment Industry, to fill the positions of:
- Box Office Attendant
- Box Office Cashier
- Door Executive
Box Office Attendant Job Vacancy at Teclab
Job Title: Box Office Attendant
- Ensuring movies are displayed at the appropriate time
- Programming movie for display at the box office
- Ensuring customers are duly satisfied
- Problem solving arising from customers
- Sending daily reports to movie distributors
- Coordinating orderliness among customers
- Working in line with the projectionist for upcoming movies and movie changes
- Must maintain up-to-date financial records of all ticket sales, receipts, processes and deposits.
- Supervise the box office team
- Ensure adequate ticket/stationary stock is in place at the Box Office at all times
- To induct and train staff in selling technique and products knowledge
- Cash management and control to ensure staff are adhering of all procedures detailed for concession operations
- Understand the audit process and standard required
- To provide services to customer
- Responsible for stock requisition
- Complete any necessary paper work such as inventory sheet, daily cash reports, appraisal form etc.
- Minimum BSc in Accounting, Business Administration, Business Management, Finance or a closely related field.
Experience & Training:
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 6th July, 2016.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.