Eaton Electrical Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Electrical and Electronic Engineering Degree
Years of Experience: 10 years or more experience in the electrical products and solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of both installation and manufacturing standards (EN).
- Knowledge of local market and competition
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs
- Valid driver’s license
What Eaton Offers
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
- Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
- Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
Job Specification(s): Primary Function
The Product Manager is a key member of the Eaton Product Management team and will be responsible for all electrical products and solutions offerings and mapping client business requirements to systems/technical requirements supporting the West Africa region.
Provide Technical Solution offerings to the Sales Department Africa-wide.
Collaborate with Account Managers and product management teams in South Africa and EMEA to ensure that technically correct, accurate quotations are submitted for solutions offered.
Present solution offerings to End users, Partner and Consultants.
- Assist locally with the product launches and solutions drive into the West African region.
- Share best practices and be a consultant to clients throughout duration of any project or sale
- Produce a detailed functional design document to match customer requirements
- Provide current best practice and 3rd Party solution alternatives as part of the functional design
- Participate in training, design, documentation and delivery efforts in concert with the entire team
- Prepare solution offerings for turnkey solutions, Offering Partners both new and existing products but not limited to Safety.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply