Workforce Management Centre Limited seeks to recruit to fill the vacant positions below:
- Navision ERP Functional Consultant
- SQL Database Administrator
- Corporate Driver
- Navision ERP Developer
Navision ERP Functional Consultant Job Vacancy at Workforce Management Centre Limited
Job Title: Navision ERP Functional Consultant
- Strong experience in supporting Manufacturing & Distribution companies.
- Active role in Configure, develop, and implement Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Create new and modify existing customization as requested from users subject to the approval from management
- Act as a technical liaison to business groups for external application support
- Test functionality developed against business requirements
- Gather/document functional requirements and translate functional needs into technical solutions
- Configure, test, support and implement Modules of Navision
- Analysis, designing, customizing, configuration, testing and production support
- Analyzing Managerial Information needs, evaluating end-user requirements and troubleshooting any problems in the process
- Preparation of AS-IS and TO BE (Blueprint) Functional Documentation
- Configuration of all modules as per the blue print document
- Preparation of Test scripts for Unit Testing, System Integration testing and User acceptance testing for each scenarios with complete documentation
- Testing the solution and confirming the functional specification
- Coordinate with technical consultants for resolving functional related technical issues
- Liaising with the developer on the delivery of change/development
- Preparation and sign off of change document
- Creating training documents
- Training to the end user and team members
- Preparation of Realization plan, Data migration strategy, Cutover plan, final preparation activities
- Support the clients on day to day issues
- Training the user team on the functionality.
- Qualified MCA/MCS/M.Sc (Computer)/BE (Computer)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Dynamics NAV.
- Experience on NAV 2015 is a must
- Sound knowledge of C/AL, RDLC reporting, SSRS. NAVISION 2009, 2013 R2, 2015. SQL Queries, .Net Technologies, Web Services
- Experience in handling a team size of 6 – 10 members.
- Multi-level interaction skills to manage the team and coordinate across Companies for overall management of the project.
- Experience in Dynamics NAV Functionality.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Please indicate the position for which you are applying for in the subject line.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.