KPMG Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Executive Director/Chief Operating Officer – Pensions
- Head, Human Resource
Executive Director/Chief Operating Officer – Pensions Job Vacancy at KPMG Nigeria
Job Title: Executive Director/Chief Operating Officer – Pensions
Ref #: CL45
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Industry / Sector: Pensions Administration/Custodian
Detailed Job Description
- Reporting to the Managing Director, the COO will be responsible for directing and coordinating the operational activities covering collections, settlements and payments, client management and corporate actions.
- The individual will also be responsible for ensuring optimal delivery of technology services for the organisation.
- Provide overall leadership to the operations and technology departments by establishing goals, objectives and plans that support the company’s objectives.
- Ensure an efficient operations management workflow system.
- Periodically identify, customize and adopt best practice approaches and techniques to strengthen the company’s operations.
- Coordinate and ensure seamless operational activities in line with available resources – human, material and financial to achieve the Company’s overall objectives.
- Develop and institute strong integrity, high ethical standards as well as establish a goal/result oriented, performance driven and disciplined culture.
- Prepare and submit periodic management reports on the activities of the division for Board and management decision-making.
- Develop and implement systems and processes designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of the organisation.
- Act on behalf of and perform any other duties that may be assigned by the MD/CEO or the Board.
Qualifications and Experience
- A good first degree or its equivalent from a reputable university.
- A Masters / MBA or any other relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of eighteen (18) years’ cognate experience, of which at least twelve (12) years must have been in the financial services sector (preferably pension or asset management) and five years in a senior management position.
- Must have experience in operations management and working knowledge of information technology.
- Knowledge of capital markets and money market instruments.
- High level of integrity, ethical standards and values.
- Strong leadership and management skills and ability to manage and work with people of diverse background and interest.
- Stature and visibility in the pension business network.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.