Enugu State Government is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Operations Officer
- Administrative Officer
- Project Officer – Gender and The Vulnerable
- Project Officer – Supervision
- Project Officer – Procurement
- General Manager
Operations Officer Job Vacancy at Enugu State Government
Job Title: Operations Officer
- Sensitise and mobilize communities on CSDP project objectives and activities as well as issues related to HIV/AIDS,
- Facilitate communities to undertake needs assessment and prioritization that are socially inclusive and environmentally sustainable;
- Facilitate communities in the formulation of CDP in line with (b) above;
- Build capacity of the CPMCs and LGRC Desk Officers, as appropriate, through providing training in requisite areas e.g. Participatory Rural Appraisals (PRAs), record and book-keeping, project management, mainstreaming gender, environment and natural resources issues etc, as identified by the Project officer IEC and Training
- Supervise the implementation of the CDPs to ensure quality assurance;
- Ensure timely replenishment of accounts by the CPMCs;
- Collect, collate and forward to the M&E Department, information/ data on micro-project activities in communities;
- Submission of monthly quarterly and annual departmental reports to M&E Department on schedule, through the Manager; Operations;
- Set monthly and quarterly performance targets based on the work plan;
- Submit regular reports to the Project officer or relevant section for whose activity they are deployed at any point in time.
- Responsible to the Project officer, Supervision.
Qualification and Experience
- A first degree or HND in Engineering, Social Sciences, Biological and Natural Sciences, Business Administration, Accountancy or related field, with at least 1 year post qualification experience in any area.
- Computer literacy and willingness to learn and work extra hours and on week-ends is a must Applicants are not expected to be more than 35 years as at the time of recruitment and not above Grade level 9 if recruited from the civil service.
This position is remunerated based on agreed terms with the world bank.
Application Closing Date
13th July, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications which must bear the telephone number(s) of the applicant, the email address and Ten copies of their CV which should be signed and sealed, addressed and delievred to:
The Permanent Secretary,
Ministry of Rural Development,
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.