Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Technical Officer – Prevention, Care and Treatment
Job Location: Abuja
Educational Qualification: MBBS
Years of Experience: 3 to 5 years of progressive relevant experience in Clinical care with a sound understanding of HIV/AIDS with provision of PMTCT and anti-retroviral therapy (ART) in resource constrained settings.
- Experience in large and complex SBC/BCC mobilization activities in a donor handed national health focused project is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
- Possession of an MPH or post graduate Degree in a related field is required.
- Experience in project development with proven experience in the planning and facilitation of trainings is required.
- The Senior Technical Officer – PCT will provide technical support to implement high quality care, treatment and support activities with primary focus on clinical management of HIV/AIDS including provision of Anti-retroviral therapy (ART).
- S/He will also provide technical leadership and support to the implementing agencies in prevention and mitigation at the HQ level. It includes supporting the implementation of prevention activities (sexual and biomedical) and strategic behavior change interventions, testing and counseling, home based care, orphans and vulnerable children and other community mobilization activities.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Applicants should forward suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document from the date of publication to: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org
Note: Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short listed candidates will be contacted