ToLet.com.ng, is looking for a confident, enthusiastic and self-motivated Editor & Coordinator for a brand new Homes and Lifestyle focused online magazine platform (Magazine NG).
Job Title: Magazine Editor
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Mass Communication, Business, Marketing or Advertising
Years of Experience: Minimum of one year of experience working for a print or online publication
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrated passion for the online magazine industry and the ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Demonstrates curiosity, a passion to learn and gain solid work experience
- Possesses a positive attitude and demonstrates respect, confidentiality, and honesty when interacting with colleagues and clients
- Must be able to plan and pay attention to deadlines, adapt to changing requirements, and show desire to take lead
- Extremely organized
- Reporting to management, the role includes organizing and managing the overall mission of the platform inclusive of content creation & marketing.
The successful candidate will have several areas of accountability including but not limited to:
- Generating ideas for features with writing staff;
- Coordinating Photographic content;
- Organizing meetings with writers and artists to discuss ideas for artwork, layout and features
- Commissioning articles from freelance and in-house writers;
- Writing articles where necessary;
- Editing and rewriting articles, some of which may be rejected or returned to the writer for revision;
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply