Dangote Group is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Program Officer – Health and Nutrition
- Grants Manager
- Program Support Officer
Program Officer – Health and Nutrition Job Vacancy at Dangote Group
Job Title: Program Officer – Health and Nutrition
- Establish and maintain partnerships to implement the health and nutrition components of Dangote Foundation’s strategy.
- Provide oversight technical support to implementing partners on health and nutrition, and ensure they adhere to technical standards in program implementation.
- Support the Foundation’s efforts to manufacture and distribute ready-to-use therapeutic food (RUTF) in Nigeria.
- Ensure the CMAM, BCC, livelihoods and empowerment, and advocacy components of the Foundation’s nutrition strategy are implemented to globally-accepted standards.
- Develop and maintain strong linkages with government and other development partners, and ensure that the Foundation is represented at relevant meetings, seminars and workshops.
- Provide financial oversight and grants compliance to health and nutrition-related grants given to partners, and promote the principles of value-for-money in all Dangote Foundation-funded activities.
- Promote an integrated approach to health and nutrition interventions by ensuring multi-sector representation, consensus building, and participatory engagement.
- Carry out regular monitoring visits to project sites, and provide supervisory support to activity implementation at the community level.
- Support the development of strategy documents, proposals, agreements, training curriculums, briefing documents and other technical and non-technical documents as may be required.
- Support data collection and analysis as well as preparation of high quality program reports.
- Receive, process and follow up requests for medical assistance (RMA) sent to Dangote Foundation. Document such processes and prepare case studies and success stories as needed.
- Analyze program data and accomplishments and contribute to the Dangote Foundation’s learning agenda and thought leadership efforts.
- Maintain strong partnership with partners, government, community/religious leaders and private sector players and other relevant stakeholders in a manner that reflects professionalism and mutual respect in order to ensure ownership and sustainability.
- Ensure constant self-learning and capacity development to keep up with knowledge and trends in the health and nutrition sector
- Perform any other functions as assigned by supervisor
Application Closing Date
27th June, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.