MoneyGram is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sales & Account Manager – ( 16010667 )
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Minimum Required: BA/BS degree in related field preferred or equivalent work experience
Years of Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in a field sales role, selling, and servicing retail customers.
- Demonstrated expertise in independently planning, managing and executing sales strategies.
Other Requirements: Essential Skills
- Proven track record in sales, with a demonstrated ability to increase network expansion/volumes.
- Excellent problem solving skills able to effectively and proactively identify and analyze problems and find appropriate solutions.
- Commercial acumen able to work with key business partners to maximize business capacity for all parties.
- Able to work in a culturally diverse environment and be sensitive to cultural differences.
- Fluent in both written and spoken in local language. Fluency in English would be highly advantageous.
- Computer literate – able to use Microsoft suite of packages
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining customer/client relationships and identifying opportunities to improve business success for both parties.
- Prior exposure in presenting product/service opportunities to clients/customers.
- First class interpersonal skills, able to build and maintain credible relationships with Agents in person and over the telephone.
- Strong presentation skills ability to present to prospective Agents in a professional format.
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize own workload and liaison with a geographically dispersed team.
Job Specification(s): The Sales and Account Manager is responsible for leading market development and new strategic sales (independent and small chain, retail store fronts) in an assigned territory. The position is responsible for professionally promoting all MoneyGram products to new and existing retail establishments with the goal of achieving sales growth in their respective territories. The Sales and
Account Manager is also responsible for developing and executing sales plans, coordinate efforts with territory partners in a team environment, accurately complete routine reports and be compliant with regulatory and company guidelines.
- Generates leads and calls on prospects to drive strategic new business signings.
- Plans and manages corridor and product (Money Orders, MoneyGram Money Transfers, Bill Payments, and prepaid Cards) strategies to drive volume growth in coordination with marketing managers, corridor managers, and product managers.
- Maintains up-to-date database to document sales call information, trends, future call objectives, sampling data and overall sales performance.
- Use all available data and reporting to identify growth opportunities within sales territory.
- Sales focus will be strategic with focus on competitive takeaways, as well as small to medium sized businesses, including; retailers, check casher, ethnic merchants and financial institutions.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of MoneyGram products and services and competitor products and services to further educate business owners and decision makers.
- Participates in tradeshows and other industry meetings as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to Apply