Kerildbert Holdings Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sales, Relocation/ Removals Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
Educational Qualification: A graduate of a reputable university with a minimum of a Second Class Lower Division in Logistics, Business Administration or any related discipline
Years of Experience:
- Two years’ experience in real property acquisition and relocation, project management or related fields.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license.
Other Requirements: SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Good communication skills
- Sales Experience
- Manage target acquisition with little or no supervision
- Knowledge in assessing conditions, identifying opportunities and constraints, developing plans and implementing plans for complex tasks.
- Demonstrated skills in the areas of evaluation and project management.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities.
- Ability to maintain organized and accurate paper file and electronic database records.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively orally and in written form.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, management and the general public, including those from culturally diverse backgrounds, the elderly, persons with disabilities and/or other vulnerable populations.
- Willing to travel at any time.
- Applicant should not be more than 33 years of age
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply