Association of Nigerian Electricity Distributors (ANED) is currently expanding and are recruiting for the following positions below:
- TECHNICAL ASSISTANT TO THE CEO
- PROJECT COORDINATOR
RECEPTIONIST Job Vacancy at Association of Nigerian Electricity Distributors (ANED)
JOB TITLE: RECEPTIONIST
- Greeting all visitors in a professional and cordial manner;
- Answering incoming telephone calls, determining the purpose of the callers and forwarding it to the appropriate recipient;
- Responding to emails and directing them to the appropriate individuals;
- Maintaining an organized visitor center for incoming visitors;
- Performing general office tasks such as photocopying, ordering and maintaining office supplies;
- Arranging for catering for meetings and other events;
- Monitoring and providing oversight on cleaning and maintenance activities;
- Scheduling meetings and maintaining calendars;
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail;
- Keeping inventory of all office equipment and stationery; and
- Performing other responsibilities as assigned.
- OND Degree or higher;
- Must have1 to 2 years of secretarial/administrative experience;
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent computer skills which includes: Microsoft Office software and Emailing;
- Strong customer service skills and have the ability to interact with diverse people;
- Must be organized and be able to multitask; and
- Possess excellent interpersonal and management skills.
Association of Nigeria Electricity Distributors
Ogun House, 3rd Floor,
Plot 74 Shodeinde Street,
Central Business District
NB: Only applications sent directly to the above email address and follow the above instructions will be considered.
Application Deadline: 27th June, 2016 at 5:00pm
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.