Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- UFR Installation HSE Supervisor
- UFR Offshore FJC Supervisor
- UFR Installation Leader
- Welding Superintendent
UFR Installation HSE Supervisor Job Vacancy at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Job Title: UFR Installation HSE Supervisor
The UFR HSE Supervisor will report on daily basis to Company Representative on board the vessel/RSES-D. The role will also have a functional reporting line to the UFR Package HSE Coordinator. The SERVICE holder will have the responsibility to ensure that for all UFR vessel Construction activities offshore SITE, HSE is given the right level of attention throughout all phases of the project and that corresponding requirements stated in Contracts Exhibit L and General Specification are properly implemented by all involved.
The SERVICE holder is directly responsible to:
- Assisted and advised the Company Representative on board the vessel/RSES-D on HSE matters as per
- Contractors’ compliance to the Company Project HSE plan, Approved HSE Bridging procedure and Exhibit L
- To monitor the implementation of the approved Contractor and sub-contractor project HSE plan and referenced procedures including HSE bridging documents
- Participate in Risk Assessment and SERVICE Safety Analysis studies dedicated to vessel construction operations in hands on board and ensure they comply with related company General Specifications and Guide manuals.
- Monitoring and reporting the Health, Safety and Environmental performance of the Contractor and its sub-contractors on site.
- Undertake site regular weekly HSE audits & inspections, and ensure corrective action recommendations are conclusively closed-out.
- Participate in the site emergency preparedness and follow-up the improvement measures undertaken after the regular drill/exercise.
- To participate in daily/shift tool box meeting, monthly/weekly HSE Meetings and any required specific HSE meetings.
- Take part in the preparation and attend the meetings of the site HSE committees
- To focus on the early identification of potential problems and to propose appropriate solutions to HSE Superintendent.
- To attend regular meetings with contractors’ HSE representatives to discuss and agree on HSE concerns and potential hazards.
- To be proactive in promoting HSE awareness at all levels within the project team and contractor personnel.
- To monitor the implementation of control measures identified during risk analyses while carry out the construction activity.
- To assist in the investigation of accidents and incidents to determine their underlying causes, report anomalies and check corrective actions.
- To monitor the implementation of actions arising from incident, accident, audit and inspection analyses
- To check first aid materials and HSE equipment are available on board the vessel.
- To carryout daily site surveillance of all work area onboard the vessel, carry out audit on validated PTW in use at various work stations for compliance with Company rules and international and Local safety Regulations.
- To carry out an initial HSE inspection of work area and assess the task to be carried out, and ensure it’s done as per procedure and the safest manner possible as stipulated in the PTW.
- To ensure proper Environmental Management practices and correct waste management system is in place as stipulated.
- To assist in the implementation of emergency procedures and on board vessel Drills to ascertain crew preparedness to emergency situation and recommend improvement on required areas.
- To report anomalies and incident and participate in Contractor incident investigation and report in Company format as required in Company Synergi system.
- To prepare and submit HSE daily and weekly report to UFR HSE Coordinator and the Project Management Team through Company Representative on board the vessel/RSES-D.
- To ensure suitable and task related Training courses/HSE campaigns are being carried out to promote HSE awareness and practice to all crew member on board.
- Work also as a Company PTW coordinator on board the Contractor installation vessels in Liaison with the Company PTW Coordinator of the FPSO and Drilling Rig.
- To carry out any other duties or tasks that may be assigned by his hierarchical superiors.
- To fully comply with offshore security, health and safety instructions.
- To stay vigilant and maintain continuous awareness of hazards and surroundings.
- To also take care of colleagues safety and behaviour without hesitating to intervene as much as necessary.
- To give his own input and making sure the workplace is safe (obviously clean and tidy).
- When in doubt, ask questions to gain clarification.
The SERVICE holder shall be fully accountable and directly responsible for:
- Monitoring of implementation of approved Project HSE Plan and contractual HSE requirements (Exhibit L) in all project activities on board the Contractor vessel and offshore SITE.
- Implementation of safety and security awareness and promotion of best practices with adequate emphasis on the 12 Golden Rules.
- Supervision of Health, Safety, Environment and Security activities and reporting of related performance
- Graduate Bachelors Degree (BSc) or equivalent in any engineering or physical science, and formal training in HSE with recognized qualification or certification i.e. BOSIET/FOET/HUET & SAS, Safety Management by HSE Professional, HSE auditor, Professional Incident Investigation and all related trainings related to the SERVICE Function
- Familiar with Offshore related HSE recognize international standard i.e. IMO SOLAS/MARPOL/STCW/ISM, IMCA, etc
- Minimum 15 years working experience in the Oil and Gas production projects, with minimum 5 years on position(s) of similar HSE responsibilities.
- Knowledge of risk assessment techniques and experience at organising HAZOPS, HAZIDS, HAZAN and other reviews.
- Administrative skills including proficiency in typical office applications (Words, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
- Fluent in English language and ability to communicate well at all levels within the Company. In addition, the candidate must possess very good planning, presentation, negotiations and organizational skills.
- Ability to work on rotation bases.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.