Consultant Collaborative Partnership is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Electrical Project Engineer
- Project Mechanical Engineer
- Senior Project Mechanical Engineer
Electrical Project Engineer Job Vacancy at Consultant Collaborative Partnership
Job Title: Electrical Project Engineer
To be shortlisted you must have:
- A degree in Electrical Engineering and be proficient in using AutoCAD, Revit, Dialux, ecodia etc. for design and modeling and be COREN and NSE Certified.
- Must have knowledge and experience in designing Light Systems, Power systems, extra low voltage, BOQ, specification, site supervision and tendering.
- Must be hard working, smart with ability to work under pressure.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Building Systems and infrastructure projects as well as knowledge of IEE and BS standards.
Remuneration and Benefit
In return, we’ll give you a competitive Financial and benefits package and the opportunity to progress your career with CCP.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]Candidate should please indicate the position they are applying for as the subject heading
Application Deadline 24th June, 2016
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.