Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Shift Operations Supervisor
Job Location: Nigeria
Educational Qualification: BSc /HND in Electrical or Mechanical.
Years of Experience: Minimum 5 years of Experience in captive power plant with GAS/Diesel Engines.
- Communication in English skills.
- Presentations skills.
- Wartsila quality, safety and environment skills.
- Operation data analytical skills.
- Operator station knowledge.
- Technical drawings and flow charts.
- Trouble shooting Mechanical/Electrical.
- Electrical knowledge of power plant.
- GAS engine knowledge.
- Services Contract Management has the execution responsibility for three contract types: Operation & Maintenance (O&M) agreements, Maintenance agreements and Technical Management agreements. Globally the business covers close to 600 installations both on land and sea and is one of the strategic growth areas within the Services Division.
- Preparing SOP for all equipment’s as per requirement.
- Preparing and updating report formats for shift operations.
- Prepare failure reports and communicate to operation manager.
- Supervise shift operations as per requirements.
- Communicate with customer regarding operation related issues.
- Preparing training materials and give presentations for local staff.
- Prepare a training schedule and follow up reporting.
Apply Before: 30th June, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply