Global Profilers is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Ticketing/Operations Executive
- Regional Sales Manager
- Area Sales Executive
- Sales Manager
Ticketing/Operations Executive Job Vacancy at Global Profilers
Job Title: Ticketing/Operations Executive
- To retain and increase the business of existing key accounts.
- To meet and exceed client goals and aspirations assigned to their travel programme.
- To act as the Ambassador of the company, developing meaningful, long lasting relationships.
- To highlight, document and demonstrate the value and benefit of a continual relationship with the organization.
- Responsibilities are:
- Booking of ticket request and maintaining all necessary records on travel arrangements for clients.
- Ensuring that all clients’ servicing is conducted in line with the Company’s Code of Business Conduct.
- Responsible for managing office emails and administrative correspondence
- Maintain and develop excellent supplier and customer relationships, delivering value for all parties
- Identify areas for growth within portfolio of accounts, be it through acquisitions, subsidiary companies
- Establish and develop strong relationships with all internal personnel associated with portfolio of accounts (operations, finance, Marketing etc)
- Keep abreast of any industry updates that will affect the customers and report such threats and opportunities to your superior
- Ability to interrogate data, identifying trends and exceptions that can be reported through to the relevant client
- Deliver professional quarterly business reviews, documenting values created, emerging trends and recommendations
- Assist the company with any promotions and events.
- Ensure that PIR’s originating from customer interaction are raised immediately and followed through until satisfactory conclusion
Qualification and Experience:
- Working understanding of Amadeux.
- Excellent negotiation and relationship building skills with strong commercial awareness.
- An excellent command of the English language. A high level of computer literacy.
- 2 years experience serving in a customer relations environments. Accounts management in travels and tourism industry required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.