Fosad Consulting Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Transaction Officer
- Policy Renewal Officer
- Senior Finance Manager
- Transaction Officer
Transaction Officer Job Vacancy at Fosad Consulting Limited
Job Title: Transaction Officer
Location Cross River
To facilitate the smooth running of General Business and Subsidiaries account (Payments) and other support functions within the team as the job demands.
- Internal: All Employees
- External: Brokers, Agents, Insurance & re-insurance companies, Vendors, Service Providers, Organisations and External Auditors
- Preparation and payment of General Business Staff Commission.
- Monthly preparation of Staff performance.
- Preparation & payment of FPs Commission.
- Preparation & payment of FPs monthly ORC
- Preparation & payment of Agents and Brokers Commission
- Management of petty cash accounts for General Business and subsidiaries.
- Payment of Bills for subsidiaries and General Business via Gaps and issuing of cheques including claims
- Posting of vouchers on Premia 10 (Treasury deal slips, General Business payment vouchers and journal vouchers).
- Assist in reconciling of bank statements and cash book.
- Other functions as may be assigned.
Education & Experience
- B.Sc in Banking & Finance, Business Administration or any related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Professional qualification will be an advantage.
Competencies, Skills & Knowledge
- Knowledge of Accounting and Finance
- Vast in accounting and credit control administration
- Understanding the customer
- Manages internal customer expectations effectively
- Communication skills
- Uses communication skills in a thorough and effective manner to manage own area of responsibility
- Management of Information
- Establishes and maintains data and information records which are sufficient for own purposes and which meet company, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Treating and Handling company and clients records and information with appropriate confidentiality at all times.
- Planning & Organising: Effectively and proactively plans, prioritises and organises caseloads in a way which allows for unexpected events and interruptions
- People Management: Establish and maintain good client relationships, internally, externally at all levels.
- Commitment to Excel: Challenges self and others to exceed standards and achieve extraordinary results; is not easily deterred when obstacles or delays are encountered.
- Analysis: Thinks through a situation systematically.
- Communication skills (English), spoken and written (Excellent)
- Analytical Skills (Moderate)
- IT skills ( Moderate)
- Business Writing (Moderate)
- Negotiation Skills (Moderate)
- Presentation skills (Moderate)
- Basic Knowledge of the Insurance business accounting (life and non-life)
- Knowledge of Insurance Business
- Business Ethics
- Only candidates that meets this requirement would be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.