Riddle Technologies Limited is recruiting to fill the positions below:
- Quality Control Manager
- Assistant Manager, Assembly Line
Quality Control Manager Job Vacancy at Riddle Technologies Limited
Job Title: Quality Control Manager
Developing, implementing and managing quality control systems designed to ensure continuous production of advanced composite materials and applications (consistent with established standards, customer specifications and production goals). Supervising and mentoring a team of quality control inspectors.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure a high level of internal and external customer service. Investigate (and correct) customer issues and complaints relating to quality.
- Develop and analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and to establish quality and reliability expectancy of finished products.
- Provide technical and statistical expertise to teams.
- Formulate, document and maintain quality control standards and on-going quality control objectives.
- Coordinate objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other plant managers to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
- Create, document and implement inspection criteria and procedures.
- Interpret quality control philosophy to key personnel within company.
- Provide, and oversee, inspection activity for product throughout production cycle.
- Apply total quality management tools and approaches to analytical and reporting processes.
- Interact with vendors to ensure quality of all purchased parts.
- Create and direct environmental test functions and applications.
- Maintain active role on internal continuous improvement teams.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Technical Capacity.
- Organizational Skills.
- Problem Solving/Analytical.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Time Management.
- Performance Management.
- Business Acumen.
- Results oriented
- Capable of leading team
- Committed approach to work and commitment to own professional development.
Qualifications and Experience
- First Degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering or related courses.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of related experience.
- Supervisory/management experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s/Resumes to: [email protected]
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.