Mikado Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Internal Control Officer
- Sales Manager, Fragrance
- Sales Manager, Security and Communications
- Head of Engineering
Internal Control Officer Job Vacancy at Mikado Nigeria Limited
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
- To plan, organize and carry out the internal controls function including the preparation of an audit manual, audit plan, scheduling and assigning work and estimating resource needs.
- Conduct risk assessment of departments/functional areas in accordance with timelines.
- Conduct audit testing of potential risk areas and identify reportable issues
- To conduct any reviews or tasks requested by Management
- Actively participates in the development of Internal Control policies ensuring that they are relevant to Mikado Business environment.
- Develop and implement appropriate operating procedures to ensure compliance with Mikado Policies.
- Monitor and provide advice to management to minimize risk resulting from poor internal controls.
- Identify areas of financial and administrative strengths and weaknesses and
- Develop best practices.
- Review the responses to internal and external audit management letter queries to ensure that recommendations are implemented; follow up on audit action plan to ensure that all action items are resolved before the next annual audit.
- Provide management with periodic reports on compliance with Mikado Standards.
- Provide training to staffs on Internal Controls
- Graduate Degree in related field or equivalent.
- 5 years experience in accounting, finance, auditing or Business Management.
- 3 years experience in international accounting or Business Management preferred
- Experience in writing internal policies and procedures and process evaluation and documentation
- A demonstrated knowledge of finance, accounting and internal controls
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills. Detail oriented and abilityto work and interpret figures and other financial information.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Ability to work interdependently within a team
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 17th July, 2016.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.