Merck Group is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: University Degree (Life Sciences or Engineering preferred)
Years of Experience: 7 years of experience and solid knowledge of the pharmaceutical production process and market
- Entrepreneurial Spirit, Strong financial acumen and negotiating skills; able to use a variety of negotiation tools and engage customers to multi year contract/commitment
- Fluency in English required
- Effective in project management and leadership in matrixed environments
Job Specification(s): Your role :
- Responsible for the delivery and orchestration of sales activity in a defined territory both directly and by coordinating distributors and internal resources such as technical specialists and sales support.
- In collaboration with Field Marketing and Sales Development, develops and implements specific Plans of Action that support strategies for accounts and markets in the region.
- Acts as a project leader, focal point and decision maker concerning all organizational and business topics related to his/her region.
- Develops and recommends a comprehensive sales plan regarding area growth, defining market share, opportunities for growth, manpower requirements, and key target accounts.
- Influences the development of relationships with customers and maintains contact and rapport with employees, customers, and prospects within assigned areas.
- Territory to be expanded to neighboring countries in the future.
What we offer:
Your possibilities to develop in our growing company are just as manifold as our product portfolio. We offer a modern and international working environment to unleash your innovative potential in diverse teams, and take responsibility for our employees, products, the environment and society.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply