Stresert Services Limited – Our client is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Insurance Marketing Officer (Entry Level)
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Minimum of first Degree in Insurance or other relevant fields
Years of Experience: Minimum of 2 – 3 years related experience
- Proficient in English communication, Prospecting, Analysis skills
- Market research experience
- Proven ability to work independently
- Good knowledge of the insurance sector
- Strong client relationship management and development aptitude.
- Solid interpersonal/presentation skills.
Salary is between N50, 000 and N60, 000 monthly plus sales commission.
- Develop base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Complete coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
- Planning persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do
- Determine clients’ particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Develop a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- To improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by getting new clients and retaining them.
- To define long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- To manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
Apply Before: 30th June, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com using “IMO-Entry Level” as subject of mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted