Adron Homes and Properties is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Internal Control Officer
Accountant Job Vacancy at Adron Homes and Properties
Job Title: Accountant
- Shall ensure timely and accurate reporting of monthly management accounts, investigating variances, correcting errors where necessary and providing explanations on departures from budget.
- Monitor all Balance Sheet reconciliations ensuring completion and adequate record
- Keeping by all team members responsible. Co-ordinate daily, weekly and monthly cash flows, ensuring all information is collated and up to date, monitoring of accuracy and liaising with Group Financial Controller on requirement of funds required.
- Contribute to the development of management information provided internally and externally.
- Ensure that financial records are maintained in line with Company’s Financial Regulations and Standing Orders, and comply with current legislation.
- Ensure that all work is in line with company policies and procedures. Ensuring that all calculations are linked to supporting workings and appropriate source of information.
- Shall report directly to Group Financial Controller.
- A graduate with B.Sc in Accounting, 3-6 years work experience and ICAN or ACCA is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.