Workforce Management Centre is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Finance Administrator
- Account Receivables Officer
Finance Administrator Job Vacancy at Workforce Management Centre
Job Title: Finance Admin
Job Type: Contract (6 Months)
- To assist with finance administration and ensuring accuracy and efficiency within the team.
- The role will also provide administrative support to the company’s Nigeria office.
- Update the purchase request Log.
- Prepare Purchase Orders, input PO information on to Purchase order Log and then file hard copies.
- Reception of supplier invoices & Stamp the invoice receive date.
- Obtain authorization of invoices from budget holders.
- Input invoice details in the invoice log.
- Scanning of purchase and customer invoices then upload.
- Input invoice details in the Purchase order log (matching against purchase order).
- Record internal invoice number on hard copy invoice and file.
- Check execution of processed payments & stamp the paid invoice.
- Update invoice log with date paid, WHT amount, and payment batch number.
- Filling of the paid invoices, Payment schedules, WHT schedules and related backup documents
- Prepare requests to add/modify users in E-banking.
- Help Line managers to prepare for new starters.
- Coordinate travel bookings & visa requests, arrange meet & greets and security services for visitors.
- Coordinate courier services.
- Ordering office stationary & office refreshment.
- University degree or equivalent professional qualification in Accounting, Finance Administration.
- Must have good problem solving, analytical, computing and independent thinking skills.
- Excellent working relationships and interpersonal communication skills.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in finance administration, and or accounting in a reputable company.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Application Closing Date
24th June, 2016
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV’s to:
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.