Alfred & Victoria Associates is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- UX / UI Designer
- Lead QA Engineer
- Business Systems Analyst
- Scrum Master/ Project Manager
- Senior IT Software Engineer
- Product Owner
- Senior UX/UI Web Designer
- Principal Solutions Architect
UX / UI Designer Job Vacancy at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Job Title: UX / UI Designer
- Create groundbreaking visual and UX design solutions in support of the Brand Experience team
- Implement a consistent look and feel the brand, while driving the development of a centralized, living/breathing digital toolkit across multiple platforms
Specific Roles and Responsibilities
- Deploy ninja-level creative to elevate user interfaces, visual hierarchy systems, interaction designs and user experiences of our brand for the digital world, leading work sessions to drive fresh ideas and solutions
- Inspire teams to bring innovative ideas to digital life while juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- Drive the day-to-day creative processes and sprints including requirements, wireframes, interactive prototypes and presentations to
- Develop and integrate a unified experience across multiple platforms
- Deliver exceptional and innovative results, with an agile approach and mobile-first mind set across all projects, fueled by best of breed design and technologies
- Research, design and prototype, enterprise web applications.
- Work closely with Product Management and Development Engineering to create innovative solutions that meet business needs.
- Create wireframes and interactive mockups. Present mockups to internal and external customers.
- Perform usability testing and analysis through all aspects of the design process.
- Motivate and Influence.
Job Requirements (kindly fill the requirements for the role/job & not personal profile)
- Minimum of 2nd class lower in first degree (MBA, MSC, MA, ML and/or Professional Qualifications is an advantage) with a strong background as both visual designer and UX designer is a must
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years working in a corporate environment, travel/aviation a big plus
- A truly exceptional portfolio showcasing your skills in driving large-scale digital experiences. We’re looking for 2+ years of successful UI/UX design work with steadily increasing responsibilities.
- 2+ years of experience implementing a range of digital projects including websites, mobile products, digital advertising and social media.
- Impeccably clear, consistent communication skills in working environments and formal presentations
- Ability to distill complex requirements into intuitive, user-friendly components
- Big-picture conceptual abilities, remarkable art direction skills and digital savvy
- Deep understanding and appreciation for new technologies and current trends
- Intermediate at Adobe Creative Cloud; knowledge of prototyping software, HTML and CSS
- Thrive in fast-paced, fluid environments, handling a variety of assignments and technologies with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication
- Produce user flows, wireframes, prototypes, user interface specifications and final graphics
- Exceptional strength working with typography, color, iconography, storytelling, user flows, responsive design, motion, animation and interaction design
- Intermediate organizational skills, human-centric approach and extraordinary attention to details
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of computer applications especially MS Office Tools.
- Oral and written communication skill
- Information Technology Process improvement
- Information Technology Process methodology
- Information Technology Project management
Personalities and attributes:
- Lead, Coach, Mentor, Motivate and Influence.
- Team player
- Honest, proactive and hardworking
- Ability to adapt to changes
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2016
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s using the position applied for as subject of mail to: email@example.com Also your last salary amount and notice period needed from your present employer
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.