A non-profit, non-governmental organization in Port-Harcourt hereby seeks to recruit to fill the vacant positions below:
Job Title: Executive Director
Job Location: Port Harcourt
- Masters Degree in Social Sciences or any other relevant field. (A P.hD will be an added advantage).
Years of Experience: At least 18 years work experience, 8 of which must be in the development (third) sector.
- Demonstrate high level of creativity and innovativeness
- Information Technology/Systems proficiency
- Project Management Skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Remuneration package is very attractive and the Executive Director wiil be given an official car.
Job Specification(s): The Executive Director will be summarily responsible for providing management and administrative oversight for the organization, including the following specific duties:
- Develop proposals and source for funds
- Serve as Secretary to the Board and support in governance compliance.
- Conduct socioeconomic research and facilitate stakeholder engagements/community interface
- Carry out trainings and capacity building initiatives.
- Provide leadership in managing international and local programs
- Develop viable areas of networking and partnership building
Apply Before: 7th July, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications by e-mail in confidence, with detailed Curriculum Vitae (including telephone number(s) and an e-mail address) indicating Ref: “Executive Director Placement” to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.