Sightsavers Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Monitoring & Evaluations Officer
- Programme Coordinator
- Monitoring & Evaluations Programme Assistant
Monitoring & Evaluations Officer Job Vacancy at Sightsavers Nigeria
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluations Officer – 2 year fixed term contract
- Sightsavers has an exciting vacancy for a Monitoring & Evaluations Officer to join our team based in Nigeria. You will join our team and be instrumental in various programmes activities supporting the NTD programmes team.
- The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (MEO) will to be a member of the Zamfara State DFID supported NTDs Programme Management Office team and will report to the State Neglected Tropical Diseases (NTD) Programme Officer.
- You will be responsible for all programme implementation monitoring and evaluation according to a detailed plan guided by standard protocols for NTDs.
- The successful candidate will ensure that information from monitoring, evaluation and other assessments is actively used to inform and adjust project implementation. It is essential you take responsibility for actively sharing and using information emerging from evaluation/review, adjustment of interventions and implementation of recommendations.
- The MEO will be responsible for actively seeking and providing feedback on NTDs control and submission of all required NTD control deliverables to the programme office (PO) and Sightsavers as required by donors.
- Ideally you will come with experience of working within an INGO setting and have proven experience of analytical work and the ability to build relationship with key figures with excellent communication skills in person and writing. Previous work experience in a similar role is desirable.
- Local T’s & C’s
Application Closing Date
28th June, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Download Application Form
These 2 (Two) Separate documents should be completed and sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please attach APPLICATION and EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES form only. NO CV’s accepted.
- We will be contacting shortlisted candidates for interview, shortly after the closing dates. We very much regret that in view of the large number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond if you are unsuccessful. I am sure that you will understand the need to concentrate resources towards our work.
Click Next to access the next vacant position.