International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) seeks to recruit to fill the following vacant positions below:
- Health Field Officer (Nutritionist)
- Health Field Officer (PHC Nutritionist)
- Import/Export (IMPEX) Officer
- Supply Chain Assistant
Health Field Officer (Nutritionist) Job Vacancy at ICRC
Job Title: Health Field Officer (Nutritionist)
- Focal point for all matters related to the ICRC supported Stabilisation Centre and the Community Management of Acute Malnutrition program in his/her area of responsibility.
- Assists the ICRC Nutrition Mobile Delegate (NUT PHC) in running Nutrition Medical Care within Stabilisation Centre and Follow-Up OTP services
- In coordination with ICRC Nutrition Mobile Delegate (NUT PHC), works in very close collaboration with the stabilisation centre staff and hospital management committee.
- Contributes to assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of nutrition program
- Contributes to continuous assessment and monitoring of Nutrition situation in area of responsibility
- Participates in field trips; at times may be requested to organize and lead field trip
- Timely oral and written report writing
- Nurse or Nutritionist registered with the Nursing council of Nigeria
- 4 years work experience in a similar function
- At least 2 years work experience in nutrition
- Good knowledge of public health, and of local health services, staff and system
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
- Very good computer skills, including spreadsheets
- Good knowledge of the Ministry of Health and Nutrition programs in Nigeria
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Good communications and negotiation skills, confident in talking in front of a large public, sense of responsibility
- Field oriented and good networking
- Excellent team spirit and acquired capacity to manage stressful situations
- Flexibility and quick response capacity to endure recurrent changes in working schedule
- Be able to maintain respect to his/her colleagues, interlocutors and profession/duty in different circumstances
- Highly developed analytical, planning and organising skills
- Prepared to spend 90% of time working in Stabilization Center (SC)
Application Closing Date
24th June, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter, Curriculum Vitae and Contact details of three referees to: ABJ_Recruitment_Services@icrc.org
- Please clearly indicate “Health Field Officer (Nutritionist) BIU” as the subject of your application (Applications intended for this role without this subject will not be treated)
- Late application will not be considered
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- However, ICRC will not request for any monetary payments from applicants at any stage of the recruitment process.
Click Next to access the next vacant position.