Grid Consulting is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Director of Finance
- State Programme Assistants
- State Accountant
- National Account Assistant
Director of Finance Job Vacancy at Grid Consulting
Job Title: Director of Finance
ARC is looking to engage a result-driven Director of Finance and Operations with solid team orientation, proven capacity to lead and manage teams and generate results with a deep understanding of finance, human resources and operations management in development programmes.
Job Summary and Responsibility:
- The Director of Finance and Operations will be responsible for providing leadership within the Programme for finance, HR and administrative matters. S/he will provide strategic leadership in the review and operations of the financial management system, cash forecasting, budgeting, financial reporting and other accounting functions. Other responsibilities include the design and implementation of HR, administrative and office processes and procedures.
- Working as a member of the senior management team of the ARC Programme, S/he will lead and manage finance and operations activities across the programme states and in the national office.
- Other responsibilities include the provision of oversight for subcontracts, procurements and the implementation of internal control measures.
- The successful candidate must demonstrate an expert level of knowledge and experience in managing large operations of international (preferably DFID) donor-funded projects, development programmes and/or non-profit organizations, and have excellent knowledge of HR and administrative systems and procedures for large projects and programmes
- Candidates must have a professional accounting qualification as well as an advanced university degree. In addition, they should have at least 15 years of professional experience in progressively senior management positions.
- Management experience will need to include broad supervisory responsibilities in a donor-funded environment. In this regard this requires a highly principled professional with strong business ethics and proven skills to guide and motivate a large team, to excel and consistently deliver high-quality results.
Terms and Conditions of Employment
This position is based in Abuja. The appointment term will be for a period of 5 years, with an initial 6 months probationary period. The programme offers very competitive salary packages. However, local terms and conditions apply.
How to Apply
Candidates who fully meet the above requirements should submit an application letter and a recent CV through the email firstname.lastname@example.org
All Applications must be submitted by Friday, 24th June 2016. The subject of the mail must contain the title of the position applied for. Applications without a subject title will NOT be processed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews
Click Next to access the next vacant position.