Federal High Court is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Verbatim Court Reporter (Trainee)
Job Location: Abuja
Educational Qualification: A minimum of an Ordinary National Diploma (lower Credit) from an accredited institution
Years of Experience: Not Specified
- Secretarial knowledge or work experience Is an advantage
- Preferred candidate should be below the ago of 30 years
- A good command of both written and spoken English
- Prior work experience is not compulsory although computer literacy is an advantage
If your application is accepted, you will be:
- Trained to use a stenograph machine to record court and other proceedings
- Engaged for a period of 18 months
- Automatically employed by the Federal High Court, Abuja as an Official Verbatim Reporter upon successful completion of the training programme.
- Court reporters are exports at convening speech into readable text through the application of realtime technology, and their skills are sought in many setlings: in courts and deposition rooms; in meetings, conferences, conventions and business settings.
- As a Verbatim Court Reporter you will be expected to be disciplined and dedicated to work.
Apply Before: 27th June, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted