eHealth Systems Africa is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Information Systems Advisor
- Technical Project Manager
- DevOps Engineer
- Junior UI/UX Designer
- Senior UI/UX Designer
- Junior Software Developer
- DHIS 2 Officer
- Senior Software Developer
Information Systems Advisor Job Vacancy at eHealth Systems Africa
Job Title: Information Systems Advisor
Location: Kano, Nigeria
- The Information Systems Advisor is responsible for the long-term vision, design, development cycle and execution of a variety of software products developed by eHealth Africa.
- S/he ensures that products meet customer requirements and attains internal goals.
- Keywords: Product Management, Sprint Planning, Release Planning, Agile, Scrum
Duties and Responsibilities
- Discovers, documents, and prioritizes client needs and requirements
- Drives product vision and strategy by formulating hypotheses and emphasizing user needs
- Manages prioritization and resources in close coordination with the engineering and design teams
- Owns and analyzes all product data to understand product performance and opportunities and has a complete understanding of the importance of A/B Testing and Conversion Rate Optimization
- Owns and defines the prioritized backlog of user stories to deliver max. value (Sprint Planning)
- Decides upon release date(s) and content (Release Planning)
- Works with the software team to come up with a forward-looking product strategy. Builds, drives and manages a product roadmap against that strategy.
- Demos product functionality for customers and senior leadership
- Leads regular short and long term planning sessions
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from college or university in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems Technology or related field. A postgraduate Degree is desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on product management experience with software products and solutions
- Demonstrated experience to gather user requirements from a number of sources and build product requirements.
- Ability to identify product improvements that meet organizational and client needs
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications with a strong aptitude for succinctly presenting thoughts and ideas to senior internal and external stakeholders
- Organizational skills and great attention to detail. Must be able to work as a member of a team and possess good problem solving skills.
- Must have the ability to manage conflicts and resolve problems effectively
- Action oriented and resilient in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.