British American Tobacco is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Import Executive (Spares Planning)
Job Location: Ibadan
Educational Qualification: BSc.or HND in Engineering or any Numeric discipline
Years of Experience: Minimum of two (2) years relevant working experience in an FMCG
- Good numerical and analytical skills.
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Good communications skills both in written and oral English language.
- Good knowledge of inventory management.
- Very good knowledge of SAP software/ ERP system
- To ensure that spare parts are readily available to support manufacturing requirements in PMD, SMD, Engineering, Utilities and other user departments.
- Ensure effective Spares inventory management and improvement of all Spares core processes such as ordering, receipts, storage, documentation, SAP postings and reporting.
- Ensure orders are placed for all categories of spare parts and track orders to delivery.
- Monitor Repairs & Replacement Stores (R&RS) inventory & control through Material Requirement Planning (MRP) within limits set in BATN R&RS stock holding policy.
- Analyse month-end stock count and other inventory core reports for accuracy in order to drive proper planning.
- Track and report Spares spend & savings monthly.
- Follow up orders with Procurement and Import Teams for imported and local spare parts and track to ensure prompt delivery within lead time.
- Follow up on orders with OEMs and OPMs to delivery and resolve any pending queries.
- Drive down and maintain stock value position in line with BATN stock holding policy
- Manage sales and purchase of spares through Spares Finder web tool.
- Generate and analyse stocks reports for management information & decision making.
- Ensure appropriate re-order level quantities are maintained on SAP for all categories of spares to avert stock-out situations.
- Ensure full participation in identified projects, process improvement initiatives and audit action points.
- Exhibit leadership by example in the areas of standard of business conduct, by displaying high degree of integrity.
- Participate in the review of spares requirement and priorities, with SMD, PMD, Engineering and other user departments.
- Contribute to the company target savings on manufacturing by continually reviewing the list of imported commercial spares for local sourcing.
Apply Before: 20th June, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply