S&S Hotels and Suites seeks to recruit to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer/Cashier
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: OND/HND in Finance and Administration, social sciences, sciences, engineering
Years of Experience: Experience in communication and public related field is required.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and at least one of the main local languages
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Efficiently manages the front desk and maintains safe by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Responsible for cash management
- Handle in coming written and outgoing materials, register them and pass them on to the relevant staff.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manage the operation of the office equipment and maintain records of usage and issues
- Assist the Administrative and Finance officer in general office management tasks, as requested.
- Assist the Administrative, Finance and logistic staff in organizing official functions including workshop, receptions etc.
- Ensure a good level of cleanliness is maintained in the interior and exterior Front office.
- Responsible for verification of cash expenditure and implementation of corresponding payments and recoveries after their authorization by the Manager
- Keep petty cash records and transactions in accordance with donor specified procedures and submits timely replenishment requests and reports.
- Manage petty cash including record keeping and verification of cash expenditure and implementation of corresponding payments
- Receive and direct visitors appropriately, receive and manage calls, monitor logbooks; issue visitor badges.
- Any other tasks as assigned within the Programme team.
Apply Before: 30th June, 2016.
How to Apply:Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Do not call, qualified candidate will contacted for interview