Angelo Consults is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Revenue Assurance Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- HND/BSC, MSC Accounting/Banking & Finance/Economics or other relevant discipline.
- ICAN/ACCA, CIM/NIM.
Years of Experience: Minimum of 3 – 5 years cognate experience in Accounting.
Job Specification(s): Debt Recovery:
- Debt reminder letters sent out on a regular basis, and email and phone contact when necessary.
- Ensure all correspondence logged in Debt Management system.
- The debtor accounts and workload is prioritized for the upcoming month.
- Proactive contact with debtors by using the most appropriate follow-up activity e.g. phone, letter, email, text, Constant Visitation.
- During a phone call the demand for payment is friendly, polite but assertive. The debtor’s ability to pay their debt is evaluated by analyzing the financial situation, as well as other important information is picked out. This information will be used to encourage payment in full, or as necessary negotiate an appropriate payment arrangement that the debtor can afford. Schedule other times to contact the debtor again until final payment is made.
- Each account is periodically monitored to ensure that all commitments are being met by the debtors.
- Reaching Individual Activity and Result Targets: Expected to meet and exceed the assigned Activity and Result targets.
- Ensure revenue is promptly received on due dates.
- Ensure disputes or differences of opinions (e.g. debtor may dispute debt balance and so on) are done effectively.
Billing and Revenue:
- Oversee Raising invoice for clients.
- Ensure timely distribution of invoice to clients.
- Issue invoices to customers
- Issue monthly customer statements
- Update customer files with issued invoices
- Dealing with all billing-related queries from internal and external clients.
- Prepare a monthly report for both revenue received and outstanding
- Adhere to SLAs as defined for providing periodic data and receiving periodic data as signed off with relevant stakeholders
- Verification of Monthly/summary billing reports
- Resolve any invoicing-related discrepancies with Service Delivery/Sales team
- Work closely with the Accounts Receivable team to maintain and reconcile invoice/revenue reconciliations.
- Ensure all revenue are promptly received from clients on due dates.
- Prepare and maintain method and procedure documentation associated with revenue assurance.
- Foster consistent positive client satisfaction by maintaining open channels of communication.
- Provide extensive reporting to interested internal customers (i.e. Finance, Sales, etc.).
- Resolve issues promptly to ensure the timeliness, accuracy and completeness of customer bills and revenue recognition
- Carry out constant reminders to debtors via email, telephone, and constant visitation.
- Ensure Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, or automatic debits are correctly accounted for.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and adequate for deposit.
- Put in place measures that ensures Calculation on total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales are deposited accordingly.
- Process Products returns and exchanges and escalate to the Finance unit – HQ.
- Stock shelves, and mark prices on shelves and items.
- Providing training and assistance to new joined cashier
- Ensure Issued receipts, or change due to customers are adequate on a daily basis.
- Ensure all Log in revenue activity on a daily basis in the cash register/ Compute and record totals of transactions.
Apply Before: 15th June, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to: [email protected]