Saro Lifecare Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Account (HOA)
Job Location: Kaduna
Educational Qualification: BSc in Economics, finance, or accounting, is required
Years of Experience: Not Specified
- Must be a chartered Accountant (ACCA or ACA).
- Computer literate
- An MBA or equivalent postgraduate management degree will be an advantage
- Applicant must have 5-8yrs working experience
- Age: 28-33yrs old
- Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Successful candidate will be responsible for the strategic financial overview and is expected to apply financial acumen and business expertise to establish adequate and functional controls in the financial reporting systems of the business Unit.
- Ability to prepare financial statements from the beginning to the end and articulate complex issues in a straight forward manner must be demonstrated clearly.
- Responsibilities include reporting, budgeting, forecasting, tax, compliance and payables functions for the Business unit.
- The role will also form part of the Business Unit’s leadership team, provide leadership for the Finance function by managing a team of direct reports, ensure best practice and be proactive in implementing change as appropriate to Finance processes, systems and reporting. A good knowledge of IFRS is key.
- Ability to create a culture of high performance and people management.
- He/she should be able to align functions and resources, and deploy people and skills optimally to achieve strategic priorities.
- Strong financial/analytical experience.
- Must possess People Management Skills.
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Work experience in an ERP environment. Particularly, knowledge of SAGE ERP 300 (ACCPAC) will be an added advantage.
- Able to present reports competently and confidently to the Group senior management and negotiate effectively with business partners
- Must have clear focus, give attention to details and be a strategic thinker who is focused on execution.
Apply Before: 16th June, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and brief profile electronically Using their Location& Position applied for as the subject of the mail (in excel format below) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Surname and Name | DOB |Gender |Years of experience | Location | Institution | Qualification | Grade |Course |Year of Graduation | Job experience (please state your last recent job) | Phone No |E-mail address
Note: Any CV not sent in this format will be disregarded