Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Accounts Payable
Job Location: Lagos, and including some travel to operational bases.
Educational Qualification: Degree in Accounting or similar
Years of Experience: Preferably two years experience within Bourbon or similar type company in the accounts Department.
- Previous use of Oracle PO and AP.
- Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will ensure the integrity of the Accounts Payable Ledger, the correct coding of expenses and the result of the external ship manager & logistics manager activities.
- Manage a team of 8 accountants.
- Coordinates with Purchasing dept. on PO & AP related issues.
- Responsible for closing AP Oracle ledger at month end.
- Responsible for posting taxes related to Accounts Payable in relation with Tax Accountant.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the Ship manager and Logistics activities.
- Responsible for complete invoicing of LSA & Shipman Agreement.
- Responsible for ensuring standardization of provisions calculations for back charges to ship managers and external contracting companies.
- Optimize the training of AP accountants & PO users.
- Design and implement processes & organize the team.
- Ensure systematic reception and validation of suppliers invoices from all BINL locations.
- Ensure proper booking and coding of all suppliers invoices.
- Responsible for booking & reviewing all expenses.
- Activities Coordination
- Mature and cooperative
- Very good knowledge of Oracle PO and AP
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills (French a plus)
- Client Oriented
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply