Profiliant Development Resources Limited is recruiting to fill the positions below:
- IT Business Analyst
IT Project Manager
IT Business Analyst job vacancy at Profiliant Development Resources Limited
Job Title: IT Business Analyst
- This position acts as a consultant to and partners with the business to identify and document business requirements, estimate tasks and timelines, and execute project deliverables.
- The role will actively participate in business process improvements and system implementation projects, primarily as a subject matter expert.
- Work collaboratively with client’s business units to define business requirements and provide consultative support as needed regarding applications and business work flow.
- Prepare business and functional requirements documents and all other required documentation for standard & non-standard Software Development Lifecycle Process.
- Create project artifacts to include project charter, project plan, communication plan and risk register
- Develop business requirements and/or functional designs for new or existing applications
- Create business process diagrams in support of application requirements gathering and process improvement
- Develop Request for Proposals (RFP’s) or other procurement documents, meet with potential vendors, produce evaluation matrix’s and lead project teams through solution analysis
Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or equivalent experience required
- 7+ years’ experience in a business environment, with experience managing IT projects.
- A PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is mandatory.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including MS Project.
- Knowledge of BPMN 2.0
- 3-5 years business or systems analysis experience required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with SharePoint or similar cloud alternative solutions to manage project artifacts and progress
- Understanding of IT industry trends and tools
- Role requires extensive travel.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Well-organized with the ability to work independently while still being a team player
- Experience with Vendor management
- Knowledge of PMI’s Project Management methodology; PMP certification a plus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 17th June, 2016.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.