KC Gaming Networks Limited – Bet9ja is recruiting to fill the following vacant positions:
- Administrative Manager
- Maintenance Officer (Northern Region)
- Maintenance Technician (Eastern and Northern Regions)
- Maintenance Assistant
- Procurement Officer
Administrative Manager job vacancy at KC Gaming Networks Limited – Bet9ja
Job Title: Administrative Manager
- Responsible for the overall maintenance and facility administration across Bet9ja
- Responsible for HO Staff car parking arrangement, resolving all queries and ensuring business relations and monthly payments are made in goodtime.
- Provides planning, programming, engineering, work request control, work execution and management supervision required for all facilities and maintenance activities across the business
- Assists in construction and renovation projects to improve efficiency and to ensure that facilities and maintenance meet environmental, health, and security standards, and comply with government regulations.
- Ensuring the departmental administration that underpins service delivery is satisfactory
- Manage leasing of all facility space undertaken by the company (HO and retail) and work closely with relevant personal to ensure consistency in all requirements
- Participate in architectural and engineering planning and design, including space and installation management for HO and the retail outlets
- Working closely with the Retail project team ensuring actions and tasks assigned are completed in the required timeline
- Overall management of office and equipment
- Provide leadership, direction and control of to all aspect and administrative functions.
- Responsible for the overall Health and Safety plans and correct implementation in the retail outlets and HO ensuring annual reviews are undertaken.
- Manage Insurance Policies for HO and all Bet9ja premises
- Oversee the cleaning and Security contracts across Bet9ja, ensuring contract reviews and improvement plans actively embedded in terms
- Oversees the drivers and fleet (logistics) management within the organisation.
- Responsible for all field assignments that fall within the remit of company-wide maintenance and facilities
- To undertake regular random inspections across the Retail Outlets and HO, working closing with the Retail management ensuring maintenance issues are given top on-going priorities and maintenance problems turned around in a reasonable time frame
- Oversee and be responsible for all Bet9ja storage facilities in HO and all regional areas
- Responsible for the management all HO Administration, Company Wide Health and safety and maintenance
- Responsible for the Administrative Services provided to all Retail outlets and HO, in terms stationary and stock order, ensuring that the business process is clearly defined and aligns with cost saving, timeliness and efficiency.
- Identify and implement areas of improvement in the maintenance and facilities aspect across the business.
- Provide prompt response mechanism to log and address all emergency faults occurring in any of bet9ja premises with the view to ensuring these emergency are resolved in an immediate time frame
- Minimum qualification is a relevant related B.Sc/HND in Estate Management or Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in related role
- Possession of PMP/PMI coupled with Health and Safety Certification will be an added advantage
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and oral interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively (Oral and Written)
- Working experience of maintenance and facilities management in a diverse organization
- Good IT skills specifically in MS Office ( Excel, word, powerpoint) plus the ability to use any related software relevant to work of the team
- Solid organisation skills including attention to details and ability multitask
Application Closing Date
Monday, 20th June 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their applications letter and CV’s to: When applying, kindly state the position as Subject of the mail, applications sent more than ones will be disqualified.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.