CA Global Headhunters is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Electromechanical Engineer (expat required / Nigeria / high-rise building) X2
Job Location: Lagos
- Master’s degree in engineering or similar discipline; or ten (10) years equivalent training and experience to have comprehensive knowledge of the practices, procedures and regulations associated with facilities engineering may be substituted for a degree.
Years of Experience:
- Ten (10) years of applied professional experience (in building maintenance or relevant field).
- Core competencies include effective verbal and written communication skills in English, listening skills, ability to organize and retrieve information, and to handle people tactfully and effectively in situations involving various educational and employment levels.
- Must be flexible to adapt to changing and varying work requirements.
- Excellent problem solving capabilities and the ability to work independently on assigned tasks.
- Open-minded with good written and oral communication.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and MS Project.
- Strong analytical skills
- CMMS knowledge
The Electromechanical Engineer will be responsible for the proper operation and maintenance for the building (high rise) which includes all Electrical, HVAC systems, chillers, water treatment system, sewage treatment system, emergency generators and fire protection systems.
- Responsible for preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance.
- Determines, defines, communicates and follow daily staff work.
- Determines, defines, communicates and follow work for contractors.
- Coordinates with maintenance technicians and planner to prioritize work.
- Assures good preventive and corrective maintenance practices.
- Enforces rules and safety regulations
- Maintain the health and safety on site.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply