Supermart.ng is recruiting to fill the positions below:
- Human Resources Manager
- Marketing Manager
Human Resources Manager job vacancy at Supermart.ng
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- Supermart.ng is looking for a skilled Human Resources Manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes.
- You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
- The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Proven working experience as HR manager
- People oriented and results driven
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- BS/MS degree in Human Resources or related field
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 24th June, 2016.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.