International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Power House Operator II
- Mechanic III
- Power House Operator III
- Equipment Operator III
- CRP Administrator/Data Manager
Power House Operator II job vacancy at International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
Job Title: Power House Operator II
Recruitment Type: National (3-year renewable contract)
Successful candidate will among other things perform the following duties:
- Ensure smooth daily operation of all powerhouse equipment;
- Assist in general maintenance of all electrical equipment in the power house including panels and switches;
- Operate/maintain all mechanical and electrical equipment in the powerhouse including Generators, High voltage panels, Ring Main Units (RMU), Tripping Units, High voltage Underground cables, high voltage and low voltage Circuit breakers;
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- ND, Trade Test II, Artisan Certificate in Electrical Engineering.
- At least two (2) years relevant experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of power house equipment.
- Pay attention to details and must be a team player.
- Be able to follow instructions.
We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
Application Closing Date
22nd June, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward their applications with detailed curriculum vitae saved with their names in Microsoft word format. The application must include the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees which must include either the Head of applicant’s current or previous organization or applicant’s direct Supervisor/Superior officer at work and evidence of current remuneration package.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.