Bradfield Consulting Limited – Our client is a leading private educational institution with a group of schools comprising of Nursery and Primary Schools and Secondary Schools in Lagos is seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below:
- Secondary School Teacher: Food and Nutrition
- Certified IGCSE Subject Teacher: (English Language, English Literature, French)
- Guidance Counsellor
- Certified IGCSE Subject Teacher: (Accounting, Business Studies; Economics)
- Physical Health Education Tutor
- Secondary School Teacher (Igbo Language & CRS)
- Classroom Teacher – Primary School
- Diction Tutor
- Secondary School Teacher: (Economics, Government, Business Studies)
- Certified IGCSE Subject Teacher: [Mathematics; Further Mathematics; Biology; Physics; Chemistry]
- Home Economics Teacher
Secondary School Teacher: Food and Nutrition job vacancy at Bradfield Consulting Limited
Job Title: Secondary School Teacher: Food and Nutrition
- The Food and Nutrition Teacher will require strong subject knowledge and the ability to deliver constructive and informative lesson plans that will engage students ensuring the standards across all year groups are met.
- She/he will develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives.
- Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with pupils, and by their organisation of learning resources and the classroom learning environment.
- Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Link pupils’ knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, and challenge and inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
Skills and Competencies
The prospect must demonstrate:
- Leadership and effective supervision skills
- Performance evaluation skills.
- Decision-making skills
- Time management skills.
- Team building skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal, listening and communication skills.
- Stress management skills
- Strong People management skills
- Excellent IT skills
Education and Experience
- Candidates must possess a minimum of Bachelor of Education Degree (BEd.)/BSc Nutrition or other related subjects.
- A postgraduate Diploma in Education for non-education degree holders will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years teaching experience in a good school environment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.